Hideez Authenticator allows users to generate One-Time Passwords for a Two-Factor Authentication mechanism.
You can add an OTP secret either by scanning a QR code or manually.
- 1.Open the "Accounts" section.
- 2.Tap the "+" button.
- 1.Scan a QR code from the setup page of your account provider (for example, Google 2FA).
- 1.Tap the "Add manually" button.
- 2.Type the account name and secret key in the corresponding fields.
- 3.You also can provide advanced parameters such as an OTP length, Hash Algorithm, and valid period. Just switch the "Advanced options" trigger to set them up.
- 4.Tap the "Add" button.
And there you have it - OTP password generated automatically, you can now confirm it in your service account (for example, Google) and use it for subsequent authorizations.
The validity timer of the OTP code is displayed next to the code.
To copy OTP just tap the OTP code.
- 1.To edit the OTP account title or name just tap its name and the edit menu will open.
- 2.Make all changes needed and then tap the "Save" button.
- 2.Then tap the "Delete" button.
- 3.Confirm operation.